CITIZEN Group Code of Conduct
The CITIZEN Group Code of Conduct is available in nine languages, including Japanese, and has been distributed to all our offices in each country in which we operate. In addition, we have appointed a person in charge of promoting the Charter at each of our business locations, and are conducting permeation activities that take into account national and regional conditions, such as posting posters and distributing booklets and cell phone cards.
- Act responsibly towards society and strive to raise the corporate value of the Citizen Group.
- Create and promote products and services that demonstrate our commitment to safety, quality, and the environment.
- Engage in business practices that are fair, transparent,open to competition, and responsible.
- Respect human rights and diversity, and provide a safe and pleasant working environment.
- Recognize the importance of environmental conservation, and take voluntary and proactive measures.
- Manage and protect company assets in an appropriate manner.
- Strive to contribute to regional communities in which we operate.
- Abstain from actions that would harm the company’s long-lasting values.
CITIZEN WATCH CO., LTD.
CITIZEN Group Quality Assurance Compliance Code of Conduct
In order to fulfill our responsibilities as a manufacturing company, CITIZEN Group has also formulated the CITIZEN Group Quality Code of Conduct, which clearly states our approach to manufacturing and values based on the CITIZEN Group Charter of Corporate Behavior "2. Create and promote products and services that demonstrate our commitment to safety, quality, and the environment.” This code is aimed at further ensuring thorough quality-related compliance.
CITIZEN Group strives to disseminate the CITIZEN Group Quality Code of Conduct through various opportunities, including training for newly appointed directors and new employees, e-learning for all employees, poster displays, disclosure on the intranet, and feature articles in the company newsletter.
- Citizen Group management develops internal systems with the understanding that it is their own role to carry out this Code of Conduct.
- Continuously work toward the maintenance and improvement of effective quality assurance systems at all stages supporting the manufacturing process.
- Define the authority and allocation of duties of each department and thoroughly ensure that an independent and impartial department engages in quality assurance activities.
- Promote information exchange internally and across the Group, with customers and business partners(suppliers and other business partners including contractors and distributors), to stay up-to-date on information about legal and regulatory changes related to manufacturing quality.
- Clearly identify and comply with laws and regulations, as well as agreements related to product quality.
- Sincerely listen to the market and customers' opinions of our products, and build systems to detect, respond to, and prevent recurrence of product quality issues.
CITIZEN WATCH CO., LTD.